Heres how The Snow unlocks your coolest nights sleepfor even better tomorrows:
- - Snow Technology™ combines HeatDelete™ Bands, Phase Change Material, and a CoolTouch Cover to keep you cooler all night.
- - Casper Signature Foam with AirScape® Technology increases airflow and soothes you to sleep.
- - Zoned Support™ uses 3 ergonomic zones to provide support and spinal alignment.
- - Hybrid Technology pairs springs and foam for the perfect balance of comfort and support.
All our polyurethane foams are CertiPUR-US® certified. They are made without ozone-depleting chemicals and phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. The foams have been tested for low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million).
- - Top layer of breathable polyurethane foam
- - Second layer of zoned memory foam
- - (Hybrid) Durable base of polyurethane foam with encased springs
- CoolTouch Cover - Engineered with specialized cooling yarn to move heat away 20%ter for an instantly refreshing feel.
- Casper Edge Support - A firm foam edge around the mattress makes getting in and out of bed easier.
- Casper Signature Foam with Cooling PCM & AirScape Technology - Our uniquely responsive foam is designed to soothe you to sleep with the perfect bit of bounce, plus AirScape Technology for added breathability.
- HeatDelete Bands - Engineered to continuously pull heat away from your body for 12 hours so you sleep without interruptions.
- Premium Memory Foam with Zoned Support - Cradling foam helps to relieve pressure and align your spine for more supportive sleep in any position.
- Flex Coils - Individually pocketed springs respond to your body for a boost of support and reduced motion transfer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.